|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2022|
Trades & Services
Are you passionate about working in the water industry?
Do you embrace difficult challenges to find creative solutions?
Do you thrive in a hands-on environment in the field?
About 25% of the world s drinking water leaks out of aging underground pipes before reaching anyone s tap. Echologics, a Mueller Brand, is helping to lead a global charge to change this through technological innovation. We are searching for an enthusiastic individual to grow with our dynamic field operations team in the west coast. Find out more about our exciting projects on
- Installing and maintaining permanent monitoring infrastructure onsite for leak detection and pressure reading purposes
- Conducting leak detection and condition assessment surveys
- Planning and coordinating project logistics for yourself and other team members
- Communicating project performance metrics to remote project team members
- Training and managing subcontract labor onsite for hardware installation and data collection
- Training clients on how to use and maintain equipment onsite, as well as perform Echologics services
- Managing and maintaining equipment by performing basic QA/QC and inventories in a local warehouse setting
Skills And Background
- A high school diploma or equivalent education
- A valid driver s license
- A job or extensive volunteer experience performing hands-on outdoor work
- Experience with field use of testing equipment, such as surveying, sample collection, underground utility locating, GPS or similar
- A demonstrated ability to problem solve technical issues and work independently
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of how to use MS Office
- Ability to interact with clients, customers in a field environment
- Familiarity with water distribution systems, or experience in utility industries
- Experience managing small field crews onsite performing field work
- Engineering Technology/Technologist diploma in mechanical engineering, civil engineering or similar
- Level 1 or higher water operator license
- Experience with installation of custom electronic equipment, such as security systems, sound systems, or similar.
- Experience in leak detection of water systems
- Knowledge and experience of the measurement of pressure and flow in water pipes
- Construction experience/ handling of power tools
- Experience interpreting GIS mapping interfaces and construction drawings
Working Conditions And Physical Abilities
- Outdoor site environment such as working in roadways or working in remote forested areas.
- Travel within USA, up to 50% of the time
- The physical ability to lift and push heavy objects; ability to lift 50lbs
- The ability to climb stairs, ladders and similar structures, and the ability to work on uneven surfaces
- The ability to work in small, confined spaces temporarily
What You Will Get
- A demonstrated record of developing team members professionally and personally to reach their career goals and potential
- A diverse global network of resources with visibility and support of your unique regional client base
- A competitive salary based on your location and experience
- The ability to participate in the group life and health insurance benefit program
- The ability to participate in the 401k.
- The ability to participate in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Reimbursement for reasonable and customary business-related travel expenses
If you meet the above requirements and qualifications, please apply via the Muller Water Products Careers page (only applications through the MWP Career Page will be considered).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls or third parties please.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.