|Location||Kansas City, Kansas|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Software Quality Assurance Engineer
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer will deliver user-friendly and high-impact digital applications and will be working in a dynamic environment where SQA plays a significant role in the quality of our applications.
Essential Functions And Specific Responsibilities
The following are intended to be examples of the accountabilities for which the person in this position is responsible. This list is not intended to be complete or all-inclusive and does not preclude management from assigning other or related functions for which the individual has demonstrated competency through performance.
- Implement quality assurance practices and procedures, acceptance test plan and other QA assessments
- Create and execute Test plans, End-to-End testing, Bugs and Status reports
- Help drive the delivery of high-quality applications by participating in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, automation, load and system testing
- Detect software quality issues, report and track them to resolution
- Execute automation scripts as required to ensure quality and stability
- Enhance automation test strategies, requirements and planning
- Recommends technical strategies to contribute to the overall effectiveness and quality.
- Ensure the intent of requirement is satisfied
- Influence processes to drive quality-centric outputs
- Work cross-functionally to ensure individual quality and testing needs are met
- Ensure the purpose and deliverables of the test effort
- Manage and support test cases repositories and bug tracking
- Help troubleshoot issues with support personnel
- Participate in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, design session, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospective meetings
Remains aware of evolving needs and opportunities, showing flexibility in doing whatever is appropriate to support the Company's success. Pursues educational opportunities to maintain advanced and up-to-date knowledge in the field. Performs all other related duties as required, assigned and understand that the items in this description are not all inclusive.
Required Education And Experience
- Experience with phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression and integration testing
- Strong skills in understanding complex business requirements and transforming them to actionable test suites
- Ability to develop UI test automation
- Ability to analyze logs and back-end interactions
- Experience in requirements and specification reviews
- Experience working with SAAS application
- Experience in API testing along with understanding API contracts
- Experience in testing iOS apps, Android apps and Web applications
- Expertise in planning and estimating testing duration and effort
- Strong understanding of SDLC and the role of quality assurance in the process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
Why We re a Better Place to Work
- Seriously great culture: Sure, we work hard, but family and personal wellbeing come first. Our workplace is supportive, fun and feels like a family-operated business because it is!
- Health benefits and Life Insurance: Full medical benefits, rewards for healthy habits and an onsite gym with personal training available.
- Competitive compensation packages plus a 401k match
- Casual work environment: Flexible and collaborative work environment with in-office and remote positions available
- Ergonomic setup and new tech
- Wellness benefits: On-site fitness facility, rock climbing wall, walking trail and chef-prepared meals and snacks.
- Rewards for your hard work: Gift cards, dinner for your family every month on us, happy hours and fun events to say thanks for your contribution
Since our founding in 2015, we ve had explosive growth-and we re not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we d love to meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V