|Location||Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Pocono Lake, a division of The H&K Group, Inc. is looking for the ideal Site Superintendent to direct activities of workers concerned with construction of highways, pipelines, or other construction projects.
Great benefits including 100% paid medical insurance for you and your family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of paving project.
- Assembles members of organization (supervisory, clerical, engineering, and other workers) at start of project.
- Orders procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Confers with supervisory personnel and labor representatives to resolve complaints and
- grievances within work force.
- Confers with supervisory and engineering personnel and inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Directs workers concerned with major maintenance or reconditioning projects for existing installations.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
The H&K Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identify sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Competitive Pay and Great Benefits offered!