|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
US Aviation is part of a nationwide family of companies. We are expanding and looking for talent to join our team. Currently, we are hiring dependable, punctual and professional Cabin Cleaners for our operation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote from within. For eligible employees, benefits are available.
- Perform tasks as assigned by the Lead/Supervisor and outlined in the scope of work.
- Remove all trash from aircraft.
- Clean and restock all lavatories.
- Clean galley, all seats, seat back pockets, tray tables, and replace soiled magazines.
- Conduct thorough security searches and submit all Lost and Found items to the immediate Supervisor.
- Review and adhere to safety instructions when operating and driving ground equipment.
- Always maintain company vehicles in a well-organized and clean manner; assist in pre and post operation inspections (POIs) of vehicles during the assigned shift.
- Review posted updates on Cabin Cleaning or Ramp Operations before each shift begins.
- Ensure all break room areas, warehouse areas, and dock areas are clean and free of debris.
- Perform duties in a consistently safe manner, ensuring no damage occurs to any company vehicles, airline vehicles/equipment and/or aircraft. Ensure actions do not cause injury to self, employees or agents working in common areas.
- Report any injury or property damage immediately to Shift Supervisor and provide written statements as requested regarding any such injury or damages.
- Immediately notify Shift Supervisor of any irregular activities that may impact service to airline partner(s).
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Must sign or clock in/out at the beginning and end of the scheduled shift.
- Proper uniform attire is required when reporting to work.
- Safety measures must always be taken including wearing mandatory Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during assigned shifts and as part of the uniform.
- Adhere to rules and regulations outlined in Employee Handbook at all times.
- Demonstrate respectful and helpful behavior to fellow employees, airline personnel, passengers, and other company employees working within the assigned area.
- Must be capable of reading and understanding flight schedule(s).
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have access to reliable transportation, and authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to walk, bend, stoop, lift, reach, and push for extended periods of time during the assigned shift
- Walking and climbing up and down stairs is required to reach planes, access garbage disposal areas, and depart from planes throughout the shift.
- Work spaces can be confined and small; must be able to work in tight spaces.
- The ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Exposure to inclement weather, including hot and cold temperatures, is common for this role.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.