|Location||Council Bluffs, Iowa|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
Benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the interior and exterior of the facility. This includes routine cleaning, project cleaning (stripping/waxing floors, shampoo/spot clean carpets, signage/light fixtures/vents, etc), painting, minor repairs, lawn care, snow removal, and preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for proper cleaning, storage and maintenance of department equipment.
- When required, stands safety and lookout watches during heighten security alerts as described by the department of homeland security, Iowa DNR and USCG.
- Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental and company policies.
- Supports safety and accident prevention programs (PPE, LO/TO, BBP, HAZCOM) and informs CSA on duty of any safety problems or concerns.
- Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to do the same.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in lawn maintenance, marine operations, janitorial or specialty cleaning preferred.
- General knowledge of chemicals, cleaners, strippers, and waxes preferred.
- Ability to operate equipment such as hand and power tools, emergency equipment, cleaning equipment.
- Good oral communication skills, able to follow directions, and have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively over hand held radios.
- Able to be stand, sit, or lay for prolonged periods of time.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, lift up to 75 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
- Ability to work at varying heights.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, illumination, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in emergency situations.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.