|Location||Not Specified, Texas|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2022|
If you are a Multifamily Project Executive looking to grow your career with a rising industry leader with a strong backlog of local work - please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Top 5 GC in the Austin Market, with a focus on Multifamily/Senior Living Projects valued over $60M. We have a current pipeline of $100-300M coming up and you will be able to be on the ground floor of building out a team in Austin and making a permanent impact.
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary - 170K-200K+ (Potential for more based on experience)
- Strong Bonus Structure - 20-40% of Base Salary on average per year.
- Profit Sharing
- Car Allowance 15K/year
- Strong office culture, extremely low turnover
- Full Medical Benefits with options
- Other Standard benefits and perks
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or other related field of study
- 10+ years of construction management experience in multifamily construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to and exceeding $60 MIL+)
- Supervisory experience as a Project Executive building teams and being able to handle mulitple projects - ground-up wood frame, podium, and other Type I, III, V projects
- Direct experience building out and growing teams and revenue
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, Project
- Understanding of all trades, including MEP
So, if you are a Project Executive with strong experience in multifamily construction, please apply today!
Email your resume directly at for a faster response