|Date Posted||July 1, 2022|
Trades & Services
Katerra Construction has an exciting career opportunity for a licensed General HVAC Journeyworker. This is a highly skilled position, that requires consistent application of safe work practices, and quality work in a unique high production environment. Our Journeyworkers are an integral part of our trainee development program and have the ability to coach our trainees. Our Journeyworkers are capable of running a small crew of trainees/journeyworkers. You must have six plus years of progressive HVAC experience in a commercial or multi-family environment, be current in all continuing education requirements, and posses a valid Journeyworker license in the state California, Nevada, Arizona, or Oregon.
* Proficient with basic hand and pneumatic tools.
* Must be comfortable working at heights and off of ladders.
* Must be on time and be able to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week.
* Willing to work in a safety compliant environment that requires PPE.
* Able to regularly lift 50 lbs.
* Work will be on an active construction site that can have temperature extremes.
* Comfortable working around heavy construction equipment.
* EPA Certification a plus.
* Current OSHA 30 Certification a plus.
* Current CPR/First Aid Certification a plus.
* Ability to read drawings and prints.