|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
NOW HIRING Environmental Services Technicians at Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. VMFH exists as a part of CommonSpirit Health, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our Environmental Services Teams help save lives by providing a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our patients and families. As a team member at VMFH, you will be provided with opportunities for personal and professional development along with great job satisfaction. Be a hero and become part of a diverse team that will support your growth and development throughout your career with us!
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
Great team members will gain job satisfaction through:
- Keeping our patients and staff safe by providing cleaning services throughout all areas of the hospital
- Team members will be responsible for the collection of trash, recycling, and bio-hazardous waste, distributing and replenishing clean linen goods, and removing soiled linen from chute rooms and/or other designated areas
- Knowing they contribute to a positive, healing environment for our patients, families and staff
- Using the power of science and technology to kill unseen bacteria leaving our hospitals clean and safe
What we are looking for in a great team member:
- We value diversity and commit to building a teamwork-focused and detailed oriented team.
- Eagerness to contribute to patient safety and infection prevention using proven science and technology
- Highly motivated, great attitude, excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to enhance customer service skills by following customer interaction guidelines (we ll teach you how!)
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with hospital staff
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English sufficient to perform the duties of the position
- Basic computer skills (e.g. email, etc.)
Come with a great attitude and we will train you with proven techniques to be a success!