|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
To provide routine manual services to assure clean, orderly and sanitary conditions in and around buildings.
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:
- Mops, scrubs, buff, and refinish floors.
- Vacuums and cleans rugs.
- Cleans, scrubs, disinfects, and polishes restrooms.
- Empties and disinfects trash receptacles.
- Cleans all horizontal and vertical surfaces as needed.
- Moves furniture and disposes of contaminated mattresses.
- Maintains housekeeping equipment and utility closets in a clean and orderly manner.
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED. No experience required.
Standard housekeeping equipment and materials.
Work Schedule will consist of the following:
Weekends(Fri evening, Saturday, and/or Sunday)
Morning Hours: 7am-1:30pm or,
Evening Hours: 1:30pm-8:30pm
Holidays- same hours or as needed.
- Hiring Range: 15.00