|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
JOIN OUR AWESOME TEAM! $1,600 IN PROGRESSIVE BONUSES!
Hiring now for production and warehouse roles in manufacturing. We set you up for success with onboarding programs, training, and advancement opportunities. No experience necessary.
Hiring ALL shifts, various manufacturing roles available. Great benefits including Day 1 Benefits, Product Discounts, Life Insurance and more!
Team Members in these positions are responsible for safely handling lumber products and Verifies the material meets customer requirements and company expectations.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Moves and secures lumber products and other materials according to instructions
- Stacks finished products according to predetermined bundle sizes and/or customer requirements
- Labels material based on the following specifications: type, size, and count
- Applies individual tags to material before/after treating/production
- Uses a staple gun and troubleshoots equipment
- Bands, bundles and secures material, including attaching corner protectors and loading sticks
- Follows instructions for stacking material properly and according to company policy and customer requirements
- Ensures correct quantities and material are strapped, labeled before leaving the work area
- Maintains accurate inventory of tags and reports any problems or discrepancies to supervisor
- Records production on production sheets
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Assists with other work areas by moving material, loading and unloading material carts
- Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma/GED preferred but not required
- No minimum experience is required, but manufacturing or lumber experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of basic math
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
- Ability to correctly read a tape measure and moisture meter
- Ability to understand basic math and numbers
- Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and directions
- Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools and other equipment as required
- Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
- Ability to pay attention to surroundings
- Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
- Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English
- Ability to work under immediate supervision
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
- Safety conscious
- Team player and goal oriented
- Open to change and positive attitude
- Committed to plant and company goals
- Participates in Safety and CI programs
- Punctual and reliable
- Looks for ways to improve productivity and department results
- Position will require bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, lifting/carrying over 25 lbs, pushing/pulling, twisting, standing and walking.
Take your next step! Apply Today!
16.00 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE / Style Definitions / table.MsoNormalTable mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;