|Location||State College, Pennsylvania|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2022|
Construction Project Manager
Salary: 65k-80k annually + incentives
Are you looking for a job, or a career? Anybody can get a job. How about a career with personalized growth plans for each Team Member?
At Mammoth Restoration, we are a growing restoration company that comes to the rescue for homeowners and businesses after experiencing water or fire damage. Our team takes pride in putting our customers first and restoring our communities as well as our team members' dreams.
We are a fun team-orientated company where we work hard but have good times doing so and are known for the top-notch care we take with clients and employees alike.
* Our ideal candidate will be gritty and dependable with a great work ethic, have strong leadership qualities, adaptable and flexible with scheduling.
* We believe in G.R.A.T.I.T.U.D.E.
Gritty, Responsible, Assertive, Trustworthy, Inquisitive, Teamwork, Urgency, Dependable, Empathetic
The primary function of the Construction Project Manager is to plan, budget, and oversee all aspects of assigned repair projects. He/she must manage repair jobs from the time that work begins on the job site to the final day of the project. They are also expected to help make sure that the minimum target gross margin number is achieved. The Project Manager must be driven to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented company that focuses on compassion, communication and accountability towards the customer.
* Performance Based Bonus Opportunities
* Company provided vehicle and gas card
* Medical insurance
* Retirement Plan with 3% Company match
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* 8 paid holidays
Why work at Mammoth?
We are committed to providing Team Members with a compensation and benefits package that is both comprehensive and competitive within the construction/restoration industry. As a Mammoth Team Member you'll have access to the following benefits in addition to a competitive base salary:
What We Do
Mammoth Restoration puts people's lives back together after a property has suffered damage from a fire, flood, or similar tragedy. Our team helps the property owner recover by cleaning up, drying out, and rebuilding. Restoration is one of the largest industries in the country…that most people don't even know exists.
* The ideal candidate must be a leader, be well-versed in residential construction, demonstrate outstanding customer service, and have a history of achieving excellent results.
* Must have a working knowledge of RESIDENTIAL construction
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Exchange)
* Excellent communication skills
* Project management experience
* Takes initiative in solving problems
* Attention to detail
* Strong people skills
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
* Valid driver's license