|Date Posted||August 14, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Our Pharma client is looking for a Compliance Call Center Project Manager who has 5+ years' professional call center experience. You will assist with management of call center operations, including the day to day activities of the call center supporting the Director, coordinating call center related projects, requests, issue resolution and reporting/metrics on call center operations. You will triage incoming emails to the call center mailbox to provide timely resolution, create and edit process documents as needed to support activities of the call center and work with Compliance Associates to route changes in documentation through proper channels.
Successful candidates will have:
· 3+ years' Project Management experience within Pharma or Healthcare.
· 5 years' Professional Call Center experience.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Must be proactive, high energy, effective communicator with attention to detail.
· Ability to work across different cross functional teams.
· MS Office.
· Familiarity with ISO9001/13485 and/or MS Project a plus.
The position is WFH (Eastern Time zone) during the Covid crisis; with expectation of being in Princeton NJ offices post Covid. This is a long-term consulting assignment-initial contract of 9 months, with extensions likely. Compensation is DOE.
Datanomics is an equal opportunity employer.
- provided by Dice