|Date Posted||July 3, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Start your new career journey as a Call Center Agent in Blue Bell, PA 19422 with PeopleShare today!
PeopleShare is committed to providing all training, on-boarding, and state licensing... AT NO COST TO YOU as an investment in the long-term careers of our associates.
Details for the Call Center Agent:
- Pay: $18.00/hour plus $1000+ monthly bonus potential!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 9AM - 6PM EST
- Contract to Permanent opportunity
The Call Center Agent embodies these values:
- Highly driven and enthusiastic work ethic
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Open and adaptable mindset and eager to learn attitude
What is in it for the Call Center Agent:
- Paid training, learning materials, courses, exam and license.
- Mentorship and prep offered while pursuing license.
- Positive and supporting company culture - we want to see you succeed!
- Opportunity for direct hire and growth with our amazing company.
Job Responsibilities for the Call Center Agent:
- You will be making outbound calls (no cold calls!) offering products to customers that best fit their needs.
- Communicating with customers and supporting them throughout the enrollment process with any questions they may have from start to finish.
- Navigate through several different automation/computer systems while on the phone with customers.
Qualifications for being a Call Center Agent:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft or other computer applications
- 1+ year(s) of office setting, and/or customer service-related experience (Preferred)
- 1+ year(s) of sales and/or call center experience (Preferred)
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.