|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you re pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
Position Summary: The Boat Rentals Boat Cleaner primarily works cleaning the interior of rental houseboats. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Must be able to efficiently clean houseboats to a high standard. This includes but is not limited to: ensuring all beds are made, all surfaces dusted, trash removed, carpets vacuumed, linens changed, and that bathroom sinks, tubs and toilets are cleaned. Also must ensure all common items used are restocked and any damages or missing items are replaced
- May be required to deep clean boats - using a ladder to clean walls and ceilings
- Be aware of MSDS sheets and books and read and use this information when necessary
- Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
- Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Comfortability working outdoors, on water, and in high temperatures.
- Frequent standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Hours may vary by seasonal business demands
- May be asked to assist other departments