|Date Posted||August 3, 2022|
Trades & Services
JD Ross is recruiting for experienced MEP Engineers in the Miami area!
Our client are one of the USA s leading MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) Design Engineering companies. They have over 100 years of industry experience working across multiple industry sectors including Healthcare, Commercial Real Estate, Industrial and Infrastructure. Outside of MEP they also lead the industry in sustainable and futureproof Smart Building and Decarbonization projects!
Our client is incredibly proud of their company culture and values for providing the highest level of technical engineering services to the buildings industry! Due to an incredible year our client are expanding heavily in the Miami area and are hiring for HVAC Engineers with backgrounds in the buildings industry. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting project types in the industry across multiple verticals!
Our client offers competitive salaries and top tier benefits including funding towards further education! This is a remote role with some responsibility to visit and meet with client in the Miami area when needed!
We are looking for candidates with the below attributes across different seniority levels depending on your experience.
- 3 - 10 experienced years working for an MEP firm as a Design Engineer on Mechanical HVAC Projects
- Strong understanding of the buildings construction industry with a focus on Mechanical Building Systems
- Experience on a range of different project types e.g. commercial, industrial, healthcare
- Experience in leading Projects and advising junior engineers on a project by project basis
- Must be a good team player who is driven by team success!
- Ability to communicate well with clients and stakeholders both internal and external
- Must have a Mechanical Degree BS or Masters (or other engineering degree at BS level or higher)
- Professional Engineering License is preferred but not essential
- MUST be based in the Miami area and able to commute to clients within the area!
We are also looking for experienced Electrical Engineers and Plumbing, Fire & Protection Engineers in the Miami area so please feel free to apply if you are interested in the role with an Electrical or PFP background!